Wednesday, March 5, 2008

SURPRISE!!!


Yet another prime example of merchandise mangling by the maniacal manacles of the munch machine. This one was taken a few months ago. As I recall, the experience was somewhat harrowing as I had not yet witnessed the awesome power of the Silvery Spirals of Doom™, nor had I come to fully comprehend their innate ability to fail with such bravado. Now that we all know better, we can appreciate these self-destructive anomalies with a sense of sublime awe. Here, Robby appears as a furious mother, crying out to the world in desperation, "Please do not take my snacky children!" As she holds fast, we pledge to continue documenting the epic saga as it unfolds, one botched sale at a time.

1 comment:

BZ said...

Ah, yes, I recall on that day Nutter Butter crumbs and residue had a party in the retrieval area that for lasted several hours.